We ship worldwide and offer various options to meet your needs. Shipping cost to your country is determined by destination, weight and shipping method chosen. To find out the shipping charges that apply to your order, simply start the process of creating an order, add the items to your shopping bag, click on "Checkout", add sufficient address details to proceed to Step 3 - Payment. From here select the "Method of Shipping' and the shipping cost for the order will display with the order totals. To cancel this process either close your browser or alternatively return to the shopping process by clicking on one of the Item Categories.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
This depends on the method of shipping requested and the country of destination. Typically, delivery is between 4-10 business days. Occasionally the customs agency within the destination country may choose to delay individual shipments as a random security/inspection measure, these delays can be between 4-6 weeks except for Brazil, Belgium, Italy and the Netherlands, which can be up to 8 weeks on very rare occasions.
Can I track my order?
You can check if your order has been sent by clicking on the "Track my Order" link at the bottom of our website pages. For reference, only our International Express Service allows for online tracking. If the shipment method of Express was selected at the time of ordering, an email would have been sent with your tracking information when your order was shipped. If you have not received this email, we can resend it to the original email address supplied. Alternatively, for us to send it to another email address, you will need to provide sufficient information as requested to validate your identity. If the shipping method "Standard by Airmail" for international shipments was selected for your order, your shipment does have a parcel number, however you are not able to view the status of this shipment online. Please allow the given delivery time, taking into consideration the possibility of customs clearance delays occurring within your country (refer "How long will it take to receive my Order?").
Returns & Replacements
What happens if I want to exchange one or more items purchased?
We offer a 14-day return window- with the exception of sale items, clearance items and all underwear – these items are final sale and cannot be returned. Items purchased on sale are eligible for exchange only. If exchange style selected is of greater value than original item purchased, please contact us at email@example.com and provide the payment method you would like to use for the difference in price. Sale items can only be exchanged, no refunds. Refunds are applied to full priced items only. We require merchandise be returned in its original packaging, unworn and with all tags attached. Kindly try on all swimwear over your own undergarments. All underwear is final sale. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the unworn portion including all tags and original packaging materials. All tags and product SKU identifications are required for a refund. To receive a refund, (less shipping/handling and the restocking fee**) all items must be unworn and returned within 14 - daysof the date of delivery.
All items must contain their original packing materials and receipt. Refunds on full priced items will be credited to the original credit card that was used to make the purchase minus the shipping fees. We are only able to accept merchandise purchased from the www.cariocawear.com.
Return packages must be shipped prepaid through a traceable method such as UPS, FedEx or insured Parcel Post and those shipping costs are non-refundable. Please note: International customers are responsible for all additional shipping costs for exchanges as well as any taxes and/or duties related to your order.
CA-RIO-CA Sunga Co. reserves the right to refuse the return/exchange or any merchandise that does not meet the above requirements.
**There is a 15% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 14 days if you intend to return ANY item sent from our store. Items returned to us AFTER 14 days and WITHOUT contacting us, will NOT be refunded.
Please remember to include a Return Form indicating your full name and order number with your items and as soon as we receive the items back we will process the exchange and send out to you straight away.
Who pays for postage when exchanging one or more items? You pay postage cost for your exchange of products on an order
I have already worn my swimsuit/underwear, can I still exchange?
No. Due to health regulation reasons we can only accept garments back that are in original condition and that have not been worn or washed. If a worn item is sent back to us, we will typically contact you to better understand the reason for the return. Please note, where an item is returned to us without first notifying us that the item has been worn; we do reserve the right to send the item(s) directly back to you.
I have returned my order for an exchange but have not received or heard anything back from you.
Depending on where you are sending your returns items back from, the typical shipping time for items to arrive back into CA-RIO-CA Sunga Co. warehouse is around 10 days. This can be longer as USA Customs and Quarantine have some of the toughest Custom and Quarantine laws in the world and generally parcels can get held for inspection. As soon as we have processed your exchange, we will send you an email letting you know that it has been sent.
What if I am sent a defective item?
All CA-RIO-CA clothing and products undergo stringent quality checks from the beginning of their manufacturing process. In the unlikely event that you do receive a defective item, please notify us within 5 days of receiving the item. If this policy is not adhered to, we will only accept defective items at our discretion.
How do I make an order using the website?
Shopping online at cariocawear.com is a simple process, here is a step by step guide to illustrate:
1. First select the category of item you are interested in (e.g. Swimwear) from the home page.
2. You will then be presented with the full list of items available in that category. By clicking on any of the item names, you can see more detail regarding the item.
3. If you wish to order the item on view, simply select the size and enter the quantity you want. For some items you can also request a logo on the garment. Once done, you then click on the "Add Item" button to place the item in your "shopping bag".
4. To order additional items, click on the same or new Category tab (e.g. Swimwear or Underwear) again to show a full list for that category and repeat steps 2 & 3.
5. Once you have finished adding items to your "shopping bag" click on the 'Checkout' button to proceed to the next step. Note: If you have made a mistake you can simply close your browser and start again. From the 'View Bag' page you can also remove items and/or change quantities for selected items before proceeding to the next step in the process. You can also monitor the items selected for purchase by clicking on the "shopping cart" icon on the top of the page at any time.
6. Click on 'Next' button to proceed to the 'Address' page. You can enter your Billing Address and, if different, you’re Delivery Address by firstly checking the box indicating to "deliver to a different address". You can also include comments to us relating to this particular order.
7. Click on the 'Next' button to proceed to the Payment Page. Select the method of shipping for your order, select the payment method and complete any required details, agree to the order terms and conditions by clicking on the small box and make any other changes as required. For example you can modify your address details by clicking on the 'Edit' button.
8. Click on 'Submit Order' to finish your order and have it sent to us. If the "Please email me my order confirmation" on the 'Payment Page' was left checked then a copy of your order will be sent to the email address you provided. You can then continue to browse our website or close your browser.
To view the size chart for an item, simply click on 'Size Chart' link located below the item images on the item page. Further useful adjoining information includes item description, fabric composition and care instructions.
Can I buy CA-RIO-CA products from a store?
We have a growing number of Retailers around the world, however many of these only carry a limited product selection. To view the entire range, we suggest viewing these on our website. We provide a secure purchasing environment with a flexible exchange and return policy. We ship every business day to customers all over the world. We have a list of retailers on our website so that you can see if there is one in your area.
Do all product shipped direct from Brazil?
Most of our cariocawear.com orders ship direct from our office in Atlanta Georgia, USA. Some International orders will ship direct from our office in Brazil depend of our inventory at the time of ordering
International orders can incur taxes and duties as determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Although this does not always occur, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the Tax-free threshold (if it exists) for goods imported into the destination country. Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient. Occasionally this may be listed as an additional postage fee. While we apologies for any inconvenience, we have no control over such fees. (More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.)
We accept all VISA/MasterCard, AMEX, Paypal Payment by credit card is the fastest way to have your order shipped, however we also accept Shopify Pay & Apple Pay Please note, we do reserve the right to ask for further information to verify Orders and Card Holders details as necessary.
Where do we ship it too? Worldwide
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …